An arbiter is able to amend pairings at any time in the tournament.
If you do not wish to repair the entire round, you can edit just the pairings you need updated.
1. In the image below Darth Maul is actually absent and we want to move Boba Fett into Black on Board 2
2. Click the little Pencil icon next to the player you wish to remove
3. Type a partial name and then select the name of the player you wish to play in this slot
4. This will move the player you selected into the slot and remove the player who was previously there
5. If you wish that removed player to have a Bye, click the words As white to add that player to the pairings in the left column
6. Pairings are ready to go
An alternative method can be used which involved deleting the pairings on a board number, then recreating pairings.
1. Click the trash-can icon next to a pairing that you wish to remove, click OK from the pop-up
2. Repeat for any board pairings you wish to remove
3. Click the words As white for the player you wish to add back into the pairings on a new board
4. Click the little Pencil icon next to the Bye you wish to replace
5. If you wish the Unpaired player to have a Bye, click the words As white to add that player to the pairings in the left column
Please Note, there is no way to control the Board Number of the pairing. Once a board number has been deleted, it will not return. Each new pairing line added will be 1+ the bottom board number displayed.