We have a number of small changes being released this weekend. Please take note!
1. Feature: Click to Move
Our most requested change from players is finally happening.
- Players can click on a piece, then click the destination square to make a move
2. Feature: Declare Draw
Arbiters now have more power when watching a game.
- Click Declare Draw to end a game between players in a draw
3. Feature: Download MyPGN
Players, spectators and arbiters in the Tournament Lobby can download all the games of just one player.
- Click the Player Name, click PGN button to download PGN of player’s games
Updates: TRF Import/Export
TRF files now import and export players with FIDE ID, FIDE Federation and Titles.
- Import a TRF file to setup a new tournament with players linked to their FIDE ID
- Import a blank PGN file to import a new round
MINOR CHANGES INCLUDE
- Simplified Privacy descriptions
- Added more help pages
- Fixed bugs with Captcha verification being blocked by browser
- Fixed bug with Share to Facebook
- Fixed bug where some arbtiers could not submit for ratings
- Scalability testing to prove we can run 1000 player events
We now have our server providing instant Fair Play analysis on single games. We won’t release this feature live for arbiters until we can give you a full-tournament round-by-round Fair Play screening report. It’s getting close!
These changes are scheduled to go live THIS WEEKEND. If you need a demonstration or how-to-guide for anything, please let me know!
As always, we’re keen to hear your feedback, feature requests or bug reports.