Arbiter Certification Program
Tornelo is the only tournament management platform for hosting arbiter-led events. We are excited to announce the first and only official Certification Program for the Tornelo platform.
Be among the first to earn the Tornelo Certified credential. Gain recognition for your tournament management skills and strenghten your position in the Tornelo Community.
Certification will set you apart as uniquely qualified to run events at scale with Tornelo and you will be able to display the certification logo on resumes and social media profiles.
Lectures will be held in English, presented by founder & CEO of Tornelo David Cordover and European Representative IA Jiřina Prokopová.
The 10-hour Tornelo Training session concludes with an exam that will earn you a Tornelo Certified Arbiter credential. Earning a certification shows you are keeping pace with technical roles and requirements and latest best practice thinking of online, hybrid and OTB chess tournaments, you will
- be on the cutting edge of event management
- attain instant credibility with your clients
- differentiate yourself from the competition
- grow your skills and showcase your expertise
Upon passing the exam you will be entitled to:
- recognition in the Tornelo Community
- digital Badge to prove your skills
- official PDF Certificate for download
- rights to run your own training programs & award the Tornelo Arbiter badge
- authority verify a player’s true identity on Tornelo
The certificate is a lifetime achievement, but will have an active or inactive status attached. Ongoing practice, professional development or training is required to maintain an active certification. Activity requirements may be updated from time to time.
More information about the Program, next levels and possibilities can be found HERE.
The fee for the Course is €200 (AUD$310, USD$240).
- 10. 7. 2021, 11:00 – 16:00 UTC
- 11. 7. 2021, 11:00 – 16:00 UTC